EE141: Digital Integrated
TuTh 9:30-11am, 203
Quick jump to:
News Group | Course
Notes | Instructor Information | Course Information
| Schedule | Assignments
| Projects | Resources
Final grade and course grade have been sent to you. Spring 03 EE141 class
ends today. Thank you all for your good work through the semester. Hope the
EE141 learning and experiences help you in the following days and years. Best
wishes to all.
- To be held in 277 Cory on Tuesday, May 20 8-11am
- Sample final exams are linked on the exam page.
- Final exam review session on Mon., May 19
6:30 - 8pm @ 277 Cory. Solution of Fall00 final
exam will be discussed on the session.
- Extra OH for final: Wed. May 14 3-4pm @ 353
Cory by Huifang; Mon. May 19 5-6pm @ 353 Cory
- IMPORTANT information for project 2:
check the newsgroup for clarifications on SPICE modeling issue.
- Check your
GRADES online and make sure your record is correct.
- PRINTING PROJECT-2 POSTERS: If you use
poster template and like class TAs to print out your poster, e-mail it to
Huifang and Dejan by Wednesday 9PM. If you
don't make it by then, you have to print it out yourself as separate slides
and bring them down to the BWRC. Poster boards and glue are available at the
BWRC (room across from Admin office). Come early enough to set-up your
- Poster sessions on Th May 8 1:30-5pm. Make sure to sign up for time slot.
Check the newsgroup for the poster printing options.
- Check the newsgroup for recent discussion on design verification tips.
- Huifang's discussion session in week 15 is changed to
Tue. May. 6th 4-5pm, at EVANS room 0055. The office hour session
follows the discussion at 5-6pm, Cory 353.
- Some modification is made to
the solution of homework 9 problem 1. Check out the updated version.
- NO Class on Tu.
- Prof. Rabaey office hours on Tu from 1pm to 2:30pm.
- IMPORTANT: Observe small but important change in the
project definition. You are allowed to use AT MOST 4 adder modules (that is,
N-bit adders) in your design.
- Project Poster
Template and Instructions is posted on the project
- Lab 7 report still due on Thursday, Apr.
- Homework #9 is extended to Friday, Apr. 25th 4pm (1
hour before 558 shut down) due to a temporal HSPICE license problem. The
problem has been fixed and HSPICE is working now.
- Project 2 is posted. See the project page and
the lecture notes of Lecture 25.
- NO LECTURE on Tu April 29 (due to faculty retreat). Instead we will have
two lecture (Tu and Th) in week 15.
- Midterm 2 results to be available next week (around April 29).
- Check out the Midterm II solutions.
- Midterm II Tuesday Apr.
15th, 6:30-8:00pm, at 277 Cory.
- MIDTERM REVIEW SESSION: Monday Apr.
6:30-8:00pm, at Building LATIMER, Room 0120
- No new homework for the next week (midterm on Tuesday)
- Dejan's office hours will be moved to Monday 12-1pm. Location:
- Current semester class grades link can be found
on the Course Information page.
- Hardware lab postponed for Week 13
(the week of Apr 14 - Apr 18).
- Sample midterm 2 can be found
- Project-1 SOLUTIONS are available at
the project web page.
- No lab this week. We'll work on the hardware lab next week.
- Midterm 1
- Dejan will treat everyone with max score (30/30) on MT1 with
- Check the newsgroup for clarification on VOH and VOL definitions.
- Sample midterms can be found
- MIDTERM REVIEW SESSION
(Monday, Feb 24,
6:30-8:00pm, 277 Cory)
- Lab4 is this week. (bring Lab3 reports!)
- No new home work this week due to midterm (you will get a bit more next
week though ...).
- There is no EE141 session (lab, discussion or office hour) on Monday due
to the holiday.
- LABs in this week is canceled. Lab3 reports (from all sessions) should be
handed in next week during your lab session.
- Dejan's office hour location is changed to 179M
Cory, Wed 3-4pm.
- Check the News Group for some important Hw4 tips
- Homework #3 is posted. It's due Thursday,
- No office hours on Tu due to ISSCC. Prof. Rabaey will have special office
hours on Th. Feb 13 from 1:30pm till 3pm at BWRC.
- Huifang's office hour location is changed to 353
Cory, at Mon. 5-6pm.
- Monday discussion session to be held 4-5pm in 293 Cory.
- Homework #2 is posted. It's due Thursday,
- All students on the waiting list have now been added to the class. This
finalizes the class-roster.
- Read the News Group if you have questions on the homework. A few points
are brought out and clarified there.
- Slides of discussion 1 & 2 are put on web, under the Course
Information => Discussion Information link.
- Discussion sessions start this week. First discussion on We 2-3pm in 203
- No labs yet. Make sure to get your card key coded for 353 Cory.
- Hw 1 due on Th. If problems running SPICE, check with Huifang. Run HSPICE
on cory for the time being. It does not run on mingus (working on this).
- THIS IS RESOLVED. SPICE DOES NOW RUN ON
MINGUS AS WELL.
- Lab and discussion times have been changed. Check on the course
- We are working on finalizing the class lists. If you plan to drop the
class, please do so on Telebears ASAP.
CLASS IS OVER-ENROLLED.
- We can accommodate at most 75 students.
- Make sure to attend the first lecture!
- Admission into class will be determined on the following priority
- Graduating Seniors
- Incoming graduate students needing the class for prelims
- Other seniors and graduate students
No labs, no discussion sessions in
Assignment to Lab Sessions finalized in 2nd week
Maintained by Jan Rabaey and the Class TAs